Netball

Kai ora, my name is Darcey-Rose and in the past 2 weeks I have been playing netball with my class mates and I have been selected to play for my school. The people in my team are Jasleen, Danielle, Eliza, Mo, Honor, Deezhanay, Alanna and Jodece. I am normally attack with Honor, Danielle is center with Jasleen, Mo is defense with Deezhanay. The girl who was defending me, her dad (I think) was coaching the other team. He told his team, “find your friend”  and she said, “my dad says find your friend, but I think we won’t be having any play dates any time soon”. So I guess ‘Find your friend’ actually ‘Mark the opposition’!

In the end we did not win, but we scored 2 hoops, one was scored by me, the other was by Honor. I hope this inspires you to play netball, it is a really fun game, you should definitely have ago at playing.

Thank you for reading my blog. I welcome your comments.

`   bye bye.

One thought on “Netball

1. Ni Hao! We are Sasha & Olivia (Y). We liked your blog post about netball. This reminds Sasha of football practise. This reminds Olivia Y of the time when I played netball. I lost too. Who coaches you and your teammates?